Saturday, February 20, 2010

Digital Nation Response 2

-I found it interesting that when the middle school was introduced to computers in a school environment, fight percentages went way down, reading scores up by 30%, math scores went up and attendance went up by 90%. These kids also adapted into the term of multi-tasking since the computers have entered this school.
-I agree with the student from Chatham High School. I do not remember the last time I have read a book. I do the same thing with the spark notes for readings if I need it. The internet in my opinion can provide almost anything I need and want to know.
-In my opinion, I disagree that writing experiences get worse ad people get older due to the internet. I play an online game called World of Warcraft, and that game actually helped to improve my writing skills and how I type faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment